EU Hello! Vegan here

Randi

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there, I'm Randi. I've been vegan for about 6 years now. I run a vegan lifestyle and travel website (Veggie Visa) and youtube channel. I currently live in Prague, which is incredibly vegan friendly so I consider myself very lucky. I just discovered this forum and am super happy to connect with all of you :)🙏

Nice to meet you Randi. I'm in Sweden which is also incredibly vegan friendly. What is your Youtube channel called?
Hi Brian! Where in Sweden? I love Malmo :D and Stockholm is also very nice. Love how vegan friendly both are.

Thanks for asking, my Youtube is (Veggie Visa) I just started it, but have had my website for six years (veggievisa.com).

Reactions: Brian W
Hi Brian! Where in Sweden? I love Malmo :D and Stockholm is also very nice. Love how vegan friendly both are.

Thanks for asking, my Youtube is (Veggie Visa) I just started it, but have had my website for six years (veggievisa.com).
I'm in Gothenburg. I love it here - lots of trees and lakes and no shortage of vegetarian/vegan places. We have a shop called "The Happy Vegan" which is about the size of a convenience store but sells only vegan items. I have never been to Malmö but Stockholm is a really beautiful city. Uppsala is lovely too, especially its big black gothic cathedral with three spires. I'll have a look at Veggie Visa. :)

I'm in Gothenburg. I love it here - lots of trees and lakes and no shortage of vegetarian/vegan places. We have a shop called "The Happy Vegan" which is about the size of a convenience store but sells only vegan items. I have never been to Malmö but Stockholm is a really beautiful city. Uppsala is lovely too, especially its big black gothic cathedral with three spires. I'll have a look at Veggie Visa. :)
Nice! My friend lived in Gothenburg for a while and she had good things to say. I want to visit some day. :D I've been to Malmo like four times. It's just one of those places I would always be happy to go back to, lol. Thanks for checking out my site/YT.

Prague looks really beautiful and the food looks amazing too. My wife and I are agreed that we we want to go there one day. :cool:

Reactions: Randi
Prague looks really beautiful and the food looks amazing too. My wife and I are agreed that we we want to go there one day. :cool:
It is indeed a beautiful city. It never gets old to walk around and admire the buildings and parks here. :) Hope you two make it here some day soon. I'm sure y'all would love it. :D

Reactions: Brian W
Hi there, I'm Randi. I've been vegan for about 6 years now. I run a vegan lifestyle and travel website (Veggie Visa) and youtube channel. I currently live in Prague, which is incredibly vegan friendly so I consider myself very lucky. I just discovered this forum and am super happy to connect with all of you :)🙏
Hello Randi, I live in the UK with my wife and rescue dogs. Prague is one of our favourite weekend breaks, when it was safe to go that is! 🤔 These days we stay a lot closer to home. Anyway, nice to have you in the forum. 😊