Hello overseas friends! ^^

Rita

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am Rita . I come from Vietnam and a new member of this forum. Now I am vegertarian and would like to becom vegan soon. I hope to receive the support as well as advise from all of you.
Nice to make friend with all of you.

Hey Rita!

Happy to have you, we're here if you need anything. :)

Welcome to the forums.

Hi Rita,
it`s great to hear that. I am new to both veganism and this forum myself, and it is wonderful to see that people from far and wide are part of this group.
I am sure that with members worldwide we must have so much information to share, and that by sharing it we will make things easier (and tastier) for everyone! For example there will probably be things available to you in Vietnam that I, here in UK, have never heard of, and vice versa.
I`m obviously still learning myself, but if ever I can help I will.

Hi Rita,
it`s great to hear that. I am new to both veganism and this forum myself, and it is wonderful to see that people from far and wide are part of this group.
I am sure that with members worldwide we must have so much information to share, and that by sharing it we will make things easier (and tastier) for everyone! For example there will probably be things available to you in Vietnam that I, here in UK, have never heard of, and vice versa.
I`m obviously still learning myself, but if ever I can help I will.
Hi Friend,
Thank you very much for info.
I am willing to share any thing about our country as well myself :).
Wish the best to you.
Rita

I am Rita . I come from Vietnam and a new member of this forum. Now I am vegertarian and would like to becom vegan soon. I hope to receive the support as well as advise from all of you.
Nice to make friend with all of you.
Hi Rita
Could you share your favourite vegan Vietnamese recipe with us? I like one-pot recipes. This is what I ate last night:
Mixed bean Goulash
Serves 2 460 cals each
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 large onion
1.5 Tbsp smoked paprika
400g can chopped tomatoes
garlic
400g can mixed beans, rinsed
1 oxo stock cube
1 tsp oregano
3 small peppers, sliced
salt and pepper

Heat the oil in a large saucepan, then fry the onion for 5 mins until beginning to soften. Add the paprika, oxo cube, oregano, wine, tomato puree and green pepper and cook for a further min, then stir in the tomatoes and 1⁄2 a can of water. Simmer gently for 10 mins until thickened and glossy.
Tip in the mixed beans and continue to cook for a further 2 mins to just heat through the beans. Spoon into warm bowls and serve with soured cream and toasted ciabatta slices, drizzled with olive oil, or potatoes.

Best wishes to you.
Mark

Hello Mark

Thanks for your share the recipes. Bellow what I have cooked a few days ago.
Mixed mushrooms with citronella
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 large onion
300g mushrooms (any mushroom you like)
2 pcs cheese
4 citronella (cut 10 slices )
salt and pepper

Heat the oil in a large saucepan, then fry mushrooms for 5 -7 mins until beginning to soften. Add the onion fry together mushrooms about 2mis then put the citronella. And wait for 10 mins. When you wait for all them mixed together. You add salt, pepper and cheese . :)

You can enjoy it when it's still warm. It's so delicious.
I don't know you can understand what I wrote to you or not. If you have a chance to visit our country. I will willing to cook for you a lot of vegan or vegertian meals for you. Cooked by a girl come from Vietnam :)
Have a nice day!
Rita