US Hello, new here.

hwright530

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello all. Very nice forum here! I have been vegan since 1974 . . . yep, I'm old! It is wonderful to see the positive changes and acceptance that is slowly happening towards veganism! Hahahaha, I have lots of funny memories of touring southwest America in the early 80s . . . I was a male ballet dancer named Hilary, who was also a vegan. That went over well in Texas! :) Anyway, great to be here. My wife and I are both vegan, and have both lived and traveled internationally. We have a vegan cooking channel . . . we specialize in quick, easy but delicious vegan recipes. I will be posting links in the recipe section, hopefully that is the proper place.
Cheers! Hilary.

Hello all. Very nice forum here! I have been vegan since 1974 . . . yep, I'm old! It is wonderful to see the positive changes and acceptance that is slowly happening towards veganism! Hahahaha, I have lots of funny memories of touring southwest America in the early 80s . . . I was a male ballet dancer named Hilary, who was also a vegan. That went over well in Texas! :) Anyway, great to be here. My wife and I are both vegan, and have both lived and traveled internationally. We have a vegan cooking channel . . . we specialize in quick, easy but delicious vegan recipes. I will be posting links in the recipe section, hopefully that is the proper place.
Cheers! Hilary.

Hello and :welcome: to the forum.

If you are planning to post recipes that contain links and/or videos there is a sub forum in the Recipe section called :

External Recipe Videos & Links

Reactions: hwright530
Hi 👋 and welcome Hilary , looking forward to reading your post about your journeys through life.

welcome, Hilary, to the forum

We are always on the look-out for new recipes. I hope you will also contribute to the discussions and conversations.

Emma JC