Hello, I too am from VB

Kysska

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello all,

I found you guys thanks to someone on VB telling me about this place, so I gladly switched after all the drama over there.

Anyway, My name's Zoey I'm 23 and currently live in central Florida with my mom and boyfriend of 6 years. I've been vegetarian for about 7 years now, after watching "meet your meat", and never looked back. I have 7 cats, 2 dogs (All rescued, all spayed and neutered) and more recently I've gotten into small mammal wildlife rehabilitation and have rescued a baby grey squirrel and a 2yr old prairie dog.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know all of you again, or for the first time! Happy to be here :)

:wave: Helle there !

What an adventure to have rescued a baby squirrel. I love squirrels and think that they are the sweetest
mites on earth.

Welcome Zoey!

A wild squirrel used to come to my house when we were little, sit in the garden and eat treats we gave him. He was wild but it was nice having that interaction with a wild animal and they are so cute.

That you all for the warm welcome! Glad to see a lot of old and new faces alike. :hugs:

I'll gladly share photos of my little guys :smitten: I can make a post in the animal family forum?

Sure thing :) There's a 'Pictures of Your Animal Family' thread if you don't want to start your own (but you're more than welcome to start one just for your furbabies!)