Hello from the cold north

Huawei

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Hello there,

I am a guy from Norway that has been following the discussions here for quite a while. After starting my first website about sustainability and the environment, I became more and more aware of the environmental impact of eating meat.

Despite not being 100 % vegetarian yet, I am slowly getting there with less and less meat every week.

Hope that I can participate in some of the great discussions here and learn more about a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle! After all, this seems like the biggest non-Facebook community for vegans on the Internet right now.

Thank you, everyone! Nice to meet you :)

Are you a Katzenjammer fan?

Hehe, despite being a big fan of the domestic music scene, I do like other artists more (Kurt Nilsen, A-HA, Astrid S and Highasakite for example). :)

But good to hear that our culture is known in foreign countries, despite being a so small country up North.

Hello and welcome! I wish you luck giving up meat. Hope you go on to giving up eggs, dairy, honey, fur, leather, wool and other animal products too.

Hello and welcome! I wish you luck giving up meat. Hope you go on to giving up eggs, dairy, honey, fur, leather, wool and other animal products too.

Hello veganDreama,

thanks for the warm welcome! Actually, I highlighted the products that I no longer use. I still have milk in my vegan lasagna and have a yoghurt "now and then", but nothing special.

Btw, my website is: https://sustainabilitymattersdaily.com/

I try to write a couple of blog posts at least. Will focus more and more on the meat industry/diet now that I am aiming towards becoming a vegan.