Hello from ninjanurse

ninjanurse

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello fellow vegans. I want to introduce myself.

My name is Karla, and I am based in Australia. I am just transitioning into veganism due to a lifestyle change. I first started off on Keto and I found that Keto has helped a lot to transition from eating meat to gradually eating less meat (I know its been hard due to what I've been eating for years) After doing Vipassana and living like a Buddha for about a week, I came to realize that I crave meat less and less and dedicated and devoted to vegan eating and found that vegan food is delicious. I want to spread my love for food so along with my husband and father In Law, I have created a website dedicated to cooking vegan based food (My recipes contain NO traces of animal products) and our journey to becoming Dhamma children and our love for the planet and animals.

I look forward to interacting with the forums and my fellow Vegans.

Fun Fact: I hand raised two baby cows as a child that grew up to be wonderful backyard companions <3

Hi and welcome Karla as one newbie to another you seem to be enjoying your understanding of life and walking your talk .
Was that a Goenka meditation course you attended ? I went on one a few years back .🙏

My name is Karla, and I am based in Australia. I am just transitioning into veganism due to a lifestyle change. I first started off on Keto and I found that Keto has helped a lot to transition from eating meat to gradually eating less meat (I know its been hard due to what I've been eating for years) After doing Vipassana and living like a Buddha for about a week, I came to realize that I crave meat less and less and dedicated and devoted to vegan eating and found that vegan food is delicious. I want to spread my love for food so along with my husband and father In Law, I have created a website dedicated to cooking vegan based food (My recipes contain NO traces of animal products) and our journey to becoming Dhamma children and our love for the planet and animals.

Fun Fact: I hand raised two baby cows as a child that grew up to be wonderful backyard companions <3
Hello Ninjanurse, nice to have you in the group. I was a nurse myself once ... never a ninja though! 🤔

Hello Ninjanurse. 🙂