Hello from new york

Nelson

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So my mother had cancer a year back, and it affected my life even though she got better I started to look at everything I ate which is why I am now a Vegan. The thing I noticed that scared me is the lack of knowledge others have of where their food comes from. I wanted to help people and try to motivate them, so i made a youtube channel. Now that i have been uploading I don't get much feedback I want to know what you guys think and how I can try to improve. Keep in mind that I am human and will make mistakes, but knowledge is received with open ears.

I try my best to help with my youtube which is ( VeganReality )

welcome and congrats on wanting to help others!

My best advice is to watch other successful vegan youtubers and see which of their videos has the highest number of clicks and then personalize your own ideas to what appeals to people the most.

I watch a lot of vegan youtubers and I watch a variety. I like the family ones with small children that show how they are raising their children without animal products, I like the recipe and 'what I eat in a day' videos as they give me ideas and keep me encouraged to eat more whole foods. I like the channels that show their lives and what they're doing and where they are travelling.

I took a quick look at your main YouTube page and I don't see anything that encourages me to click on a video, there are mainly lists of videos and some are quite old. I wish you all the best with your pursuit of helpfulness and encourage you check out layouts of others that are successful.

Emma JC