Hello from canada!

MamaJessica

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi
My name is Jessica, I am a mother to two beautiful children and am in a Common Law Marriage.
I started as Vegetarian Jan 15th 2017 and by April 2017 I was living a Vegan lifestyle.

My family isn't Vegan or Vegetarian, But try to eat plant-based when I cook... My parents and in-lawss don't understand.

My cousin is the only vegan I really talk with and she lives in another city.

Just want to connect with others!

Any questions just ask!

Welcome! I have to tell you and all my friends in Canada... Your country is beginning to look very, very good since the last election. I was never a vegetarian, although I did cook and like vegetarian food, I went straight to veganism. It's been 9 months now and I wish for you all the success I have found with this lifestyle choice.

Welcome to the forum. It's kind of quite but there are a lot of nice people here.

PM

Reactions: MamaJessica
Thank you for replying Plant Muncher and Kava. I am sorry about, Trump.
One of my favourite past times is watching youtube. Do you have any favourite channels?

Reactions: Plant Muncher
Thank you for replying Plant Muncher and Kava. I am sorry about, Trump.
One of my favourite past times is watching youtube. Do you have any favourite channels?
I don't know if it is on YouTube, probably is, but I like the AV Club.

hi Jessica

Welcome to the forum, from a fellow Canadian, and grateful to be one.

It will be a year for us on our Thanksgiving that we will have been "starchivore" whole food plant based with little added oils, salts, sugars.

I also watch a lot of YouTube and some of my favourites are High Carb Hannah, Maddie Lymburner, Sarah Lemkus, Jon Venus, Family Fizz, That Vegan Couple, Dr Greger, Dr McDougall etc...

Family Fizz are the exception to my rule that if they put out recipe videos that use oil, I change to a different video/youtuber.

All the best with your journey.

Emma JC