Hello from a newbie vegan

JASANDALB

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Greetings and Happy New Year from the sunny gulf coast of Florida!!! I've been vegetarian for 4+ yrs now for ethical reasons and I came to the realization that I needed to continue my evolution and made the jump to becoming vegan on New Years day. Cheese was the issue for me. I've actually been able to find more alternates now that I'm vegan. Anyway, wish you all well and cant wait to get deeper into this forum!

Hi and welcome Jasandalb sounds like a good new year resolution ;)

The cheese was never an issue with me. it was the bakery aisle. It used to be hard to find vegan baked goods.

Greetings and Happy New Year from the sunny gulf coast of Florida!!! I've been vegetarian for 4+ yrs now for ethical reasons and I came to the realization that I needed to continue my evolution and made the jump to becoming vegan on New Years day. Cheese was the issue for me. I've actually been able to find more alternates now that I'm vegan. Anyway, wish you all well and cant wait to get deeper into this forum!
Way to go! You will be so happy that you made the decision to go vegan. Congrats to you, and hooray for the animals whose lives you are saving!