Hello from a new guy!

Transformation

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hey, guys! I hope everyone's having a wonderful time right now, ho ho ho! I've been on a vegan diet for almost 2 months, but have been feeling overwhelmed with the amount of information found on the internet without any concrete content on certain things. I've been conducting a research on vitamins, must-include food for newly turned vegans and so on, but felt like I could use the support from an online community! I searched for any local vegan groups but there would seem not be any as of the moment... So here I am! I hope we can all get along and help each other the best possible way we can! :)

Cheers guys, merry christmas! :D

Welcome! Hopefully you live in an area where you have access to a nice variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain products and nuts and enjoy cooking a little - then you'll be fine!

Reactions: Emma JC
Welcome! Hopefully you live in an area where you have access to a nice variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain products and nuts and enjoy cooking a little - then you'll be fine!
Hello, I still need to work on the cooking part but I'm eager to learn! I just need a bit of guidance in regards to meal planning. Also, I do have two main biological product stores where I live! It's more expensive than the usual products but knowing it's not loaded with any harmful chemicals or heavy metals makes me very happy!

Reactions: Qwaychou
Also, I do have two main biological product stores where I live!

Would I be correct in assuming you mean organic stores?

That is great and is good for those that can afford it and yet for some it can be a deterrent if they link organic and vegan and so much as it is great to eat organic and local when practical and possible, it is more important to eat the fruits and vegetables as often as possible whether organic or not.

Happy New Year!

Emma JC

Reactions: Qwaychou