Hello Fellow Vegans!

Hi! I'm Soraya!
I live a vegan, whole foods plant based lifestyle, which I love.
I'm also intolerant to gluten so everything I make is gluten free.
I'm a lifelong vegetarian and became vegan about 6 years ago.
I have a vegan blog and I've joined here to become a part of a vegan community.
I want to help inspire other people who want to also enjoy this incredible lifestyle, as well as to receive inspiration from you guys - it's never best to be the only one at a party!
Have a great Sunday!
Soraya
Hello Soraya. How does it feel to be a lifelong vegetarian, and now vegan, in a world that is not?.
Was your entire family vegetarian? did you have vegetarian or vegan friends growing up, and do you
have many now?. What do you think about those who believe we are omnivores and need to eat dead animals to
be healthy?.
I live in Florida in the USA but I am willing to relocate elsewhere, who knows where. I grew up in an
omnivore family and have been vegan for over 25 years. I believe in the lifestyle of compassion, love,
kindness, and empathy. I believe that human animals were designed to be frugivore/herbivores. namaste'.

Hi! I'm Soraya!
I live a vegan, whole foods plant based lifestyle, which I love.
I'm also intolerant to gluten so everything I make is gluten free.
I'm a lifelong vegetarian and became vegan about 6 years ago.
I have a vegan blog and I've joined here to become a part of a vegan community.
I want to help inspire other people who want to also enjoy this incredible lifestyle, as well as to receive inspiration from you guys - it's never best to be the only one at a party!
Have a great Sunday!
Soraya
Hi again. You can read this long article on the subject, or check other articles including the research on faunalytics.
Some humans are willing to listen, some are very set in their ways and believe animal protein in their right. Studies
show that democrats and liberals are 3x more likely to be vegan than right wingers or republicans. I guess it relates
to a dominance theory..