Hello everyone!

CountessKerouac

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, but not new to being vegan and was a longtime poster over at VeggieBoards.com. That community seems to be dying out and I am really looking forward to chatting with likeminded people on a vegan forum again! A bit about me: I went vegan at 16 for ethical reasons, then changed to (a still mostly vegan) vegetarian at 26, and now am back to being fully vegan again at 34. In my free time, I enjoy writing fiction, drinking coffee, watching Star Trek, and snuggling my sweet cat Bailey. :heart:

Last edited:
Welcome, Countess! That's amazing :) I remember your username from VB, although that feels like a veeeery long time ago! You'll find several other ex-VBers here as well, although some have since changed their usernames.

We have a sub-forum for chat-style threads like on VB, but you won't see it until you've made a few more posts.

Reactions: CountessKerouac
Welcome, Countess! That's amazing :) I remember your username from VB, although that feels like a veeeery long time ago! You'll find several other ex-VBers here as well, although some have since changed their usernames.

We have a sub-forum for chat-style threads like on VB, but you won't see it until you've made a few more posts.
Thank you!!! I think I remember you from VB, as well!! And, yes, it was a very long time ago :joy: I joined VB in 2004-ish so yeah, it's been a while LOL. But I have been veg/vegan since then, just stopped posting for a few years. But I am excited to chat with others again on here!

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, but not new to being vegan and was a longtime poster over at VeggieBoards.com. That community seems to be dying out and I am really looking forward to chatting with likeminded people on a vegan forum again! A bit about me: I went vegan at 16 for ethical reasons, then changed to (a still mostly vegan) vegetarian at 26, and now am back to being fully vegan again at 34. In my free time, I enjoy writing fiction, drinking coffee, watching Star Trek, and snuggling my sweet cat Bailey. :heart:
Hey there :welcome:
I also remember you from VB!