Hello everyone, I'm new!

I moved here when I was nine with my family, I just never moved back :). So what gave you the opportunity to live in those lovely places?
Hello Ally,
Ah, I see you moved there when you were young so it is home rather than Wales...
So I was born in Berkeley,California - lived in Many places in the San Francisco bay area as well as a bit further south in Santa Cruz,Ca and just outside Monterey, Ca...
Upon the passing of one of my Aunts I received a small inheritance - so I booked a trip to Europe! The plan was 2 months on the Continent and a month in the UK...
A short time into the trip my first day in Avignon, France I met a Frenchman - ended up spending 3 years with him!
After him was with Another French guy for another 3 years!
Then lived in Paris, before moving to the South of France again!
Moved back to San Francisco where I met my Irish husband!
We moved to Ireland where we married, spent 2 years there before moving to France!
If he hadn’t passed away I would still be there...
So there you go!My life story!!

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Hello Ally,
Ah, I see you moved there when you were young so it is home rather than Wales...
So I was born in Berkeley,California - lived in Many places in the San Francisco bay area as well as a bit further south in Santa Cruz,Ca and just outside Monterey, Ca...
Upon the passing of one of my Aunts I received a small inheritance - so I booked a trip to Europe! The plan was 2 months on the Continent and a month in the UK...
A short time into the trip my first day in Avignon, France I met a Frenchman - ended up spending 3 years with him!
After him was with Another French guy for another 3 years!
Then lived in Paris, before moving to the South of France again!
Moved back to San Francisco where I met my Irish husband!
We moved to Ireland where we married, spent 2 years there before moving to France!
If he hadn’t passed away I would still be there...
So there you go!My life story!!
Oh wow, so many beautiful places, hope your settled now, or do you get itchy feet?, my ex husband was in the forces so I'm used moving, just within Scotland though but I'm happy to be where I am today 😁.

Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
Oh wow, so many beautiful places, hope your settled now, or do you get itchy feet?, my ex husband was in the forces so I'm used moving, just within Scotland though but I'm happy to be where I am today 😁.
My travelling days are over... I would have preferred to stay in France but, I am here now and will stay here...
Having the sea less than 5 minutes from my back door and a view of the river it flows into from that door is not too bad...
I Googled Fife - looks like a Beautiful area with lovely sandy beaches...

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
My travelling days are over... I would have preferred to stay in France but, I am here now and will stay here...
Having the sea less than 5 minutes from my back door and a view of the river it flows into from that door is not too bad...
I Googled Fife - looks like a Beautiful area with lovely sandy beaches...
It really lovely, I'm very into the country and beaches, City's are nice for a visit but allways great to get back to nature.

Reactions: 1956
When I have seen the weather on the BBC lately it seems that Scotland has been getting quite a bit of snow...
Has it been snowing where you are?
Are you on the coast?

There's no snow but it feels like its been raining hard for days. Seems like good weather to be staying in and avoiding. It's been causing major mayhem on the coast. I'm a little more inland, place called Glenrothes, it's elevated so no flooding here.
What's it been like there with you?

Hello, hope I'm in the right section for introductions.
I'm new on the site. I've been vegan for 2 years, I'm thankfully one of three in my family.
Live in the UK and I'm a Barber and mature student.
Would be great to chat to other vegans in the world.
Regards Ally. X
Hi Ally, I was also a mature student, twice in fact. The first time was for a degree in literature and philosophy and the second was for a degree in mental health. May I ask what you're studying? 🤔

Hello, hope I'm in the right section for introductions.
I'm new on the site. I've been vegan for 2 years, I'm thankfully one of three in my family.
Live in the UK and I'm a Barber and mature student.
Would be great to chat to other vegans in the world.
Regards Ally. X
Hi Ally. I'm new here too. How fantastic to have two other family members that are vegan! Whereabouts in Florida are you from?