Hello everybody!

Identity: Vegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello to all ! I have just joined the community, and I am so glad to see a lot of active people in this forum :)
My name is Alex, I am 36 (this November) and I am the founder of Identity: Vegan.
It was back in 2010 that I watched the ''Earthlings'' Documentary, which is what has caused me to see things completely different, and realise that I was voluntarily taking part in the daily exploitation of animals. I started out as a Vegetarian for 3 years (from 2012 until 2015), and I have been an ethical Vegan since early 2015. Fortunately, living in the UK, I have been able to easily shift from Veggie to Vegan due to the ever rising popularity and demand for Vegan products. I was able to quickly change my diet, resource many fresh ingredients and ready meals at major supermarket chains. I always use eco-friendly products for my clothing needs and for home cleaning. I feel we are all so blessed to have access to such a wide range of cruelty-free products nowadays, and this is only the beginning!
I am confident that through proper education and by presenting the facts relating to animal rights to younger generations, we can truly achieve a Vegan future, and protect all animals and our Planet !! ✊

Welcome on board, Alex!

Yes, lots of vegan products these days. Hopefully that will help turn lots more people vegan.
Thank you Indian Summer!
Indeed.. The availability of Vegan products is a key factor for sure.
As mentioned above, I personally put my trust in younger generations that will adopt the idea of Veganism early on, and realize that all sentient beings deserve respect and freedom :)