Hello all

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm vegan and looking for people to chat with about plant-based recipes, vegan lifestyle and animal rights so I'm not just staring obsessively at my Pinterest boards!

I'm also an environmentalist, interested in any kind of land conservation and some outdoor activities, and I'm huge fan of mystery novels. I like fancy old houses and progressive ideas.

I'm vegan and looking for people to chat with about plant-based recipes, vegan lifestyle and animal rights so I'm not just staring obsessively at my Pinterest boards!

I'm also an environmentalist, interested in any kind of land conservation and some outdoor activities, and I'm huge fan of mystery novels. I like fancy old houses and progressive ideas.
Hi,
I use Instagram for recipe inspiration there are hundreds of good accounts that detail recipes too. As for general communication I talk with people on the comments of IG accounts. I have found a new account today called ‘VeganBanter’ that’s really funny and you get a good bunch of people, slightly off topic but their feed was great so thought I’d mention it. I tend to find myself private messaging people on IG about their posts and I get the same when I post stuff.
Good luck.

Reactions: Forest Nymph