Have Hay Fever? Study Finds Gin May Help

:weird::woo::dance::thanks:
Gin is my drink! I rarely drink anymore, and do get hay fever...
I've been eyeing that sapphire Bombay

Reactions: KLS52
:weird::woo::dance::thanks:
Gin is my drink! I rarely drink anymore, and do get hay fever...
I've been eyeing that sapphire Bombay
It seems that "colored" wines and liquors are high in histamine content, and will make your hay fever worse. But clear liquors like gin and vodka are low in histamine content, and may sooth your hay fever symptoms.

So James Bond can continue to enjoy his vodka martinis--shaken not stirred. :)

Interesting. I've always drank clear liquors, I felt the buzz very differently- they felt 'clean'. I also felt I regulated my drinking better with gin or vodka. Ouzo

Hate whiskeys, rum, red wines- they made me feel sloppy drunk, hazy. I didn't seem to have the same ability to pace myself. All wine is like that for me.

Damn...I can’t drink. Three sips and it does me in. I may have to try harder to tolerate the alcohol.

Damn...I can’t drink. Three sips and it does me in. I may have to try harder to tolerate the alcohol.

The purpose of this thread is not to encourage anyone to drink alcohol, but simply to discuss the options and the pros and cons of, say, a gin and tonic over a glass of Jameson's.

The purpose of this thread is not to encourage anyone to drink alcohol, but simply to discuss the options and the pros and cons of, say, a gin and tonic over a glass of Jameson's.
I was only (half) kidding. Don’t worry. It would also mess with my heart meds. :)

:fp:

There is no comparison of a gin and tonic to a glass of Jameson. One is a tart medicinal slug of nastiness and the other a velvety sultry elixir of glory. At least with the Jameson, you'll be so happy you won't notice your nose running.

:fp:

There is no comparison of a gin and tonic to a glass of Jameson. One is a tart medicinal slug of nastiness and the other a velvety sultry elixir of glory. At least with the Jameson, you'll be so happy you won't notice your nose running.
Jamesons scotch right? :confused: Blurgh....:ttth:
Probably likes cilantro too....:p