Hard to find vegan food all in one place

Jimb0

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
First time posting. Hey all! Quick question: does anyone find it hard to find all their favorite vegan foods in one place? I’ve had to buy from mupltiple channels to get my favorite foods as they’re all scattered between Amazon, vendor websites, retail stores…etc.

Reactions: KLS52
:welcome:

My local grocery chain, Publix, has a very good selection of vegetarian/vegan products, especially in the frozen section. The Walmart Neighborhood Market also has a decent selection and stocks some brands that Publix does not. Since there is no Whole Foods or Trader Joe's near by, this is great for me. Target also has a line of vegan products but that is not close to me. I really have no issues finding what I want.

First time posting. Hey all! Quick question: does anyone find it hard to find all their favorite vegan foods in one place? I’ve had to buy from mupltiple channels to get my favorite foods as they’re all scattered between Amazon, vendor websites, retail stores…etc.
Yes, I find that is the case with specialty vegan items...butter, milk/creamer, cheeses, mock meats...things like that. It wouldn't be an issue if I ate healthier and was more plant based.

welcome to the forum!

fyi - I googled " queens ny vegan store " and quite a number popped up

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou