Happy Independance Day !

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
To all our cousins across the pond :

14014374-4th-of-july-independence-day-red-white-and-blue-cupcake-with-usa-flags-and-hat-illustration.jpg

Nice graphic! I am going to work today but that is ok because it is extra pay on a holiday!! Happy 4th everyone!!

Happy Fourth everyone!

Hugs to all that have furbabies that are terrified of the fireworks noise though.:(

I feel sorry for people who have to work on a holiday (unless they don't actually mind doing it) because it keeps them away from their families and from enjoying the activities that everyone who has the day off enjoys. But if they get extra holiday pay, that makes it a little better. :)

Happy Independence Day!

Our attachment to no nation upon earth should supplant our attachment to liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

I used to love working holidays when I lived with my ex. It was always the perfect excuse to avoid his obnoxious family gatherings. I would even volunteer to work holidays just to get out of going.
There was the rare occasion where I wasn't needed to come in to work, but I would tell the ex I had to go in.:eek:

Reactions: shyvas
I used to love working holidays when I lived with my ex. It was always the perfect excuse to avoid his obnoxious family gatherings. I would even volunteer to work holidays just to get out of going.
There was the rare occasion where I wasn't needed to come in to work, but I would tell the ex I had to go in.:eek:

Clever you Fade !!!!:rofl:

Reactions: thefadedone