Happy Father's Day!

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Today (June 16) is Father's Day. (It's the third Sunday in June in the US, UK and other countries). So I'd like to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on the board, wherever you live. And you don't necessarily have to have human kids. If you have furkids, you're a dad and you should be proud. :D

This is also a shout-out to those of us who have lost our fathers. I really miss mine and this time of year is difficult for me. :sniff: My dad was a wonderful dad, a devoted family man who would do anything for us. He was the family photographer, family doctor, handyman, etc.

Let's hear it for the dads! :starshower:

Huh, just realized it was my 1st fathers day w/o seeing any of my kids. We did go over and have dinner with my folks though.

Reactions: KLS52
"Liked" your post for having dinner with folks :)...not for being without your children. (((hug)))

Thank you :) I had a nice day yesterday. My daughter was screaming from the top of her lungs "HAPPY FATHERS DAY!" as we walked around in Oxford. I also got a mug she had decorated. And we went to that vegetarian pub I mentioned. Good times.