UK Hannah Cole

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I absolutely love Hannah Cole's work. She captures the delightful British seaside scenes so perfectly well. Moreover, she is a Brighton based artist.

Hannah Cole has been an artist with Whistlefish for over a decade now, she describes her work as calming with a sense of humour, which we couldn't agree with more. Living in Brighton and working from her loft-converted studio space, Hannah is inspired from her life by the sea. Whether is be a stroll along Brighton pier, to trips down to the South West coast or even Island holidays with her family, the lure of the sea is always there. Read on to hear what exciting new pieces Hannah is creating next and how a hairdryer is an artists secret weapon...

Meet the artist: Hannah Cole

70 Best Hannah Cole Artist images | Art, Artwork, Illustration art

1590732422973.png

That’s great shyvas...I haven’t ordered anything for my walls yet. I’m having a hard time deciding what I want. I want to make sure I make the right decision.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and shyvas
That’s great shyvas...I haven’t ordered anything for my walls yet. I’m having a hard time deciding what I want. I want to make sure I make the right decision.

I have found quite a few items of decoration including more of Hannah's work. It's just that I don't have enough walls in my flat to display the paintings.:weary_face:

1593508067411.png1593508078920.png

1593508097932.png1593508107864.png

I have just ordered these 4 prints (Hannah Cole) to hang on my bedroom wall, in front of the computer and window. The frames are already up and they go from the top to the bottom in a line.

The P&P is virtually the same for France compared to the UK so I decided to purchase them before I come over.