US Hamster Rejected From Flight - Killed

That is insane, and the only person I think needs to be charged with animal cruelty is the 21 year old woman :mad:

Airline attendants have enough to worry about than that idiots problem. People aren't supposed to plan for themselves when taking an expensive flight?
Geez i'm sick of people trying to pass their responsibilities on others.

Oh my gosh, how horribly sad! I can't imagine. Hamsters are such sweet little things. :sob:I flew a hamster in an exercise ball inside my travel on bag when I moved from California to Virginia in 1979 and it was fine.

Regardless of what the airline said ( most probably they did tell her that the support animal could fly) she was responsable for her pet. This in turn makes the story even worse as she was the person who killed the animal.
Moreover she has bought another pet hamster and the incident which happened in November is only coming out until today !:rolleyes:

RIP Pebbles.:hug:

I’m hearing the story is fake but I’m looking for proof.

I actually had this thread on ignore because I can’t even see these titles anymore without getting upset. But then my daughter said it was fake so I’m checking it out.

I can’t find anything...back on ignore.

I’m hearing the story is fake but I’m looking for proof.
I hope so. This person sounds like such an attention seeker- she says she killed someone because someone suggested it? How about taking a long walk off a short pier?

I actually had this thread on ignore because I can’t even see these titles anymore without getting upset. But then my daughter said it was fake so I’m checking it out.

I didn't realize that we could make thread titles disappear like that. Thanks! There are some thread titles, like this one, that I don't want to see.