Grey wolf appears for first time in 89 years – and is shot dead

:( It's sad. I have to admitt I don't always buy the "it was a mistake" part. It's not a secret that a lot of hunters aren't happy about having wolfs in "their forrests", and like to have the opotunity to add wolf on their "hunting resyme"...

A friend's dog was shot for several years ago. Since the hunter thought it was a wolf (it was a Jämthund, Swedish huntingdog breed).

:( It's sad. I have to admitt I don't always buy the "it was a mistake" part. It's not a secret that a lot of hunters aren't happy about having wolfs in "their forrests", and like to have the opotunity to add wolf on their "hunting resyme"...

A friend's dog was shot for several years ago. Since the hunter thought it was a wolf (it was a Jämthund, Swedish huntingdog breed).

I see red when I see this word. Don't get me started as I also have some awful stories about what they do to their own dogs. :ttth:

I see red when I see this word. Don't get me started as I also have some awful stories about what they do to their own dogs. :ttth:

We've had some terrible incidents here too. I wonder why people think that a lot of drunk guys with weapons are a good idea. And they have shoten everything from cars to domestic animals and each other.