Greetings!

Misfit

Primum non nocere
Reaction score
I was looking for a Vegetarian forum to post on and am glad I found this one! I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian and have been for over 10 years. My choice to be vegetarian was because I'd gotten Ecoli-Poisoning in 2003 and besides it almost killing me, it left me with the inability to digest stuff correctly :-(
Now, I have an affection for animals also so, not eating them is fine by me but I don't try explaining all this to people anymore, I just tell them I don't eat meat and let them jump to their conclusions.
It looks like this forum is global so if you couldn’t tell by my writing style, I'm American. I live in Maryland. I just celebrated my 43rd birthday, but clean living has made it so no one believes me when I tell them that.
In addition to the vegetarian thing, I'm a bit of a fitness fanatic but I have a lot of mileage so I'm trying to train smarter now that I'm getting a older.
I look forward to posting here and should probably put a disclaimer with this letting everybody know that I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh and make people laugh.

Cheers!

Hi...welcome to VV! Look forward to being "entertained"! :)

Hello and welcome! There's a "how to" guide with pictures over here with some common questions if you find yourself stuck with anything, and if that fails, just ask :)

:wave:

Reactions: Misfit
Hello and welcome! There's a "how to" guide with pictures over here with some common questions if you find yourself stuck with anything, and if that fails, just ask :)

:wave:

Funny you should say that...:blush: I couldn’t find the "how to guide" but I was trying to see if there is a "new posts" link thingie so I could just see current posts?

I did just find the "how to" thread :fp:

Funny you should say that...:blush: I couldn’t find the "how to guide" but I was trying to see if there is a "new posts" link thingie so I could just see current posts?

I did just find the "how to" thread :fp:

Oops I was going to link to the page and then I got distracted, sorry! Here is the link incase you loose it again!

And yeah as Amy SF said there's a "what's new?" link at the bar along the top of the forum :)

Reactions: Misfit
Hey! Welcome to the forum.

A fitness fanatic? Woohoo. :D come on over to the health challenge thread & help us all out.