Greetings

Virpukka

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Hi all. :wave:

I'm Virpukka and I use this same name in VB also though I haven't been really active in there on these past couple years. I went to totally vegan on few years ago but then dropped to vegetarian when it started to get too overwhelming to find places to eat with friends and have dinners with my family...and that was mistake. While I went vegan for AR it turned to be the right choice for me health wise also, the cow milk is not my friend and is clearly big addictive for me and brings up lots of cravings. (I'm pretty sure it has also effected with it how low I have felt..specialy on last winter) So now I'm back with keeping things as vegan as it's possible.

I live in Finland with my two cats who are both rescues. Older one is now 12 years and the younger reached 8 years so both starts to be seniors. Besides spending time with them I'm a big crafter and I like to do things with my hands and next two years I will spend in school studying all type of crafting since I should become some sort of crafting teacher.

Hmm...what else...don't know really but if you want to know something more just ask...I might answer ;)

Oh...and I really loved that vegan package exchange and secret santa on VB....and kind of hoping that it's something that can be done in here too... :innocent:

Reactions: Second Summer
Welcome! I'm very glad you found us and decided to join :)

We will definitely be doing package exchanges here! Others have also expressed interest in that.

Reactions: thefadedone
Virpukka! You're here! Yay! If it's ok with the boss, I'm hoping to help with the exchanges as well. I was thinking of trying something new for the fall exchange.

Welcome and yes I loved the package exchange and I am looking forward to do it here this year. I am already looking for stuff since its 6 months too the big day again.

so many VBeebs, aloha

I am not from there but I hope you shall appreciate my aloha all the same.

Thank you all. It's nice to see so many familiar faces but it's equally nice to meet new people. :pa: