Greetings to all! :)

Which milk do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

I am a new member of Vegan Forum. I am not a vegan, but I have tried some vegan foods before. I have to say that I loved everything that I have tried so far. My three favorite vegan foods are quinoa, almond milk, and vegan pizza. Going forward, I want to try more vegan foods because I love their overall quality. That is my introduction to my experiences with vegan foods. Enjoy your evening, everyone! :)

Hello!

Happy to have you :)

I'm sure you'll learn quite a lot here about veganism/vegetarianism, I actually prefer soy milk :p I've not tried Coconut I should probably give it ago.

Thank you, you too! :D

Well, I am not totally vegan as well, but I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. From time to time I eat meat like chicken and beef to balance my diet. I live in a cold city so you really need to eat something that will help your body with the cold temperature. It is good to have you here with us then.

I am not also a Veggie person but I can still change my diet and integrate more that will help me after all vegetables and fruits makes us healthy. Live a healthy living that is what many others say and that starts when we patronage such food. This community will help us to achieve that and I am looking forward into it.