Greetings to all! :)

Which milk do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

I am a new member of Vegan Forum. I am not a vegan, but I have tried some vegan foods before. I have to say that I loved everything that I have tried so far. My three favorite vegan foods are quinoa, almond milk, and vegan pizza. Going forward, I want to try more vegan foods because I love their overall quality. That is my introduction to my experiences with vegan foods. Enjoy your evening, everyone! :)

Damo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!

Happy to have you :)

I'm sure you'll learn quite a lot here about veganism/vegetarianism, I actually prefer soy milk :p I've not tried Coconut I should probably give it ago.

Thank you, you too! :D

cupcake20

Novice
Reaction score
Well, I am not totally vegan as well, but I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. From time to time I eat meat like chicken and beef to balance my diet. I live in a cold city so you really need to eat something that will help your body with the cold temperature. It is good to have you here with us then.

blueleaf

Novice
Reaction score
I am not also a Veggie person but I can still change my diet and integrate more that will help me after all vegetables and fruits makes us healthy. Live a healthy living that is what many others say and that starts when we patronage such food. This community will help us to achieve that and I am looking forward into it.