Greetings from UK

Tyrant

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Hi! Originally I'm from Spain, but I moved to UK 5 years ago. I have always been an omnivore: since I joined gym and started with weight lifting (around 6 years ago) I started eating more meat. I always feel ok: maybe some sleepy time and headache from time to time.
Recently I took the decission of giving up on meat, but I wasn't sure due I think it can affect my performance and look: I like to feel/look strong and threatening (I'm 1,83m, my back is around 22 inches and my feet 14 UK). Now I feel much better and energetic: in fact yesterday I ate some meat as a "weekly cheat meal" and my body totally rejected that (I ended doing an exorcism in the toilet).
Now I'm doing experiments about adaptations, techniques and recipes: good for me I'm a chef and is easy to find ways to eat nice meatfree meals ("gazpacho", tofu veg and nut burgers, sweet chilli black bean hummus, etc). I'll stay in this kind of diet: I think I'll be able to perform well when gyms reopen.

Looking forward to know more about all of you and this place and, specially at this times, hope all of you and your people are fine and safe.

welcome to the forum and congrats and your new lifestyle decision

We look forward to your contributions to the forum and hope you find it helpful to be here.

Emma JC

Reactions: Tyrant
Thank you for your warm welcome. Feels so good to be treated like this.

Interesting website: I'll take a good look at it. Thank you very much.
Oi! I need some power too and since I stoped eating meat I feel more energized than ever before. If you wanna live vegan you have to care for proper nutrition, once you know what you body needs it will run like it should without meat.

Meat more often than not just made me tired while plant based meals just give me power and makes me want to work out even more. Hench Herbivore is a great example that vegans dont have to resemble stick people, also hes quite funny and got live streams on a regular basis where you can ask him questions.

Stay strong!

Reactions: Emma JC