Greetings from buckinghamshire, lifetime veggie, newly vegan

AmyG

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone!

I've been snooping on the forums for advice for a little while now, so I thought I should probably join and get to know some folk rather than snooping :)

I have been a vegetarian since I was about 5 years old, as soon as I learnt that meat = dead animals I was horrified and refused to touch it from that moment on. I joined in with Veganuary 2018 and will definitely not be going back to dairy - in fact the thought of drinking a glass of cow milk now makes me feel a bit ill!

I found the transition pretty easy to be honest, and now I want to focus on introducing more eco friendly toiletries and household cleaning bits into my life - I'm using up all what I had left from 2017 (make up etc) and then its leaping bunny logo all the way from now on lol. I also want to build upon the amazing feeling of peace and wellness vegansim has brought to my life by practicing yoga daily.

Anyway, I live in Buckinghamshire in the UK. If anyone knows of any good places to shop/ eat out locally please let me know :)

Amy

Welcome aboard. Try My Vegan Town on Viva's site for info on where to eat.