Greetings fellow vegans

D

Deleted member 3018

I draw animals and surrealism. I find music important. Some of my all time favorite songs are Burzum Dunkelheit, Negura Bunget Norilor, Mozart Lacrimosa, Alghazanth Moving Mountains, The Beatles Act Naturally, Alice Cooper House of Fire, This House is Haunted, This Maniac is in Love With You, When Hell Comes Home, What do You Want From Me, Be With You a While and I Gotta Get Outta Here, Heilung Krigsgaldr, Dio Rainbow in the Dark, Depeche Mode Enjoy the Silence, Burzum Emptiness. Just to name some.

I'm here in hopes that I will meet some other vegans and perhaps learn something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like me some Burzum and Negura Bunget...you listen to Drudkh or Negative Plane?

I like me some Burzum and Negura Bunget...you listen to Drudkh or Negative Plane?
No, I haven't.. But thanks I have to check out their music. Do you have any recommendations? Wonderful to find someone who listens to Burzum and Negura Bunget.

Never even heard of the place until you mentioned it. I've got a couple large provinces between myself and Manitoba, where the pits are. It does sound quite interesting though.
Canada is much more vast than I realized.. Whenever I hear the word Canada, immediately associate it to the Pits.

It's great where I live. I've lived in colder areas in Canada. -40 isn't much fun. I've lived in some of the most beautiful places in Canada too, despite the cold. I'd highly recommend anyone visit Canada. You would never regret it.

It's great where I live. I've lived in colder areas in Canada. -40 isn't much fun. I've lived in some of the most beautiful places in Canada too, despite the cold. I'd highly recommend anyone visit Canada. You would never regret it.
I prefer cold climate over warm but -40 C would be too much. Visiting some of the National Parks in Canada would be a dream come true.

I prefer cold climate over warm but -40 C would be too much. Visiting some of the National Parks in Canada would be a dream come true.

I have barely skimmed the surface of Canadian national parks, but I can claim to have visited every province and territory. I have seen some amazing country. I've been lucky to hike in many national parks. I've also worked in some really remote places.

Those snake pits still have me intrigued though. I had no idea we had that in Canada. I've seen lots of snakes, but never in those sorts of numbers.

I have barely skimmed the surface of Canadian national parks, but I can claim to have visited every province and territory. I have seen some amazing country. I've been lucky to hike in many national parks. I've also worked in some really remote places.

Those snake pits still have me intrigued though. I had no idea we had that in Canada. I've seen lots of snakes, but never in those sorts of numbers.
That's awesome, considering how vast Canada really is. You have travelled a lot more than most people.

Manitobas' moist habitat has nice variety of edibles for the garter snakes such as frogs, slugs and earthworms so they make more snakes in the mating season and the pit that is formed in limestone throuhg ages keeps them warm during winter so they have better changes of surviving the cold. Mystery is where the young garter snakes spend their first winter? Some who have studied the snakes and the pit closely claim that the young don't brumate in the pit with the adults.