Greetings Everyone!

PoppyThankful

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi. My name is Poppy Thankful, I'm a Pre-School teacher of St.Kitts and Nevis. I'm Liz been watching documentaries and videos on veganism lately and am trying to eat less animal products. Currently finding it really hard to decide what to eat and hoping these forums can help me with that.

Hi. My name is Poppy Thankful, I'm a Pre-School teacher of St.Kitts and Nevis. I'm Liz been watching documentaries and videos on veganism lately and am trying to eat less animal products. Currently finding it really hard to decide what to eat and hoping these forums can help me with that.

Hello Poppy. I struggled with this for a long time and have a couple of recommendations. First, check out the book "how not to die" by Dr. Micheal Greger. This book changed how I look at food and has helped me tremendously. Second, check out the website Forks over Knives. The recipes are great and takes away all the guesswork. I hope this helps! Regards..................

Pinterest and Instagram are great for inspiration. Not only for sourcing recipes but also, particularly in the case of Instagram, for keeping you on track with the reason you're doing it. There are some fantastic and inspirational people on there. And on here to be fair.