Great recipe app!

silva

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I've been using Copy Me That for a while now and it's the best thing to happen since, I guess bookmarks :p
Download it and it goes on your toolbar. Anytime you're on a page with a recipe you just click it and it copies just the recipe! No more scrolling scrolling scrolling, through stories and pictures you don't care about!
You can also edit the recipe to make your own changes.
It has other features I haven't used, like shopping lists and menu planning.

Reactions: Val
Cooking apps do seem very popular these days. However, it would seem that cook books are still best sellers.

I just google the best cooking apps for iOS and android and BBC Good Food came out as N°1. That is strange as it's the site that I always google up when searching for a recipe.

Reactions: Val
Cooking apps do seem very popular these days. However, it would seem that cook books are still best sellers.

I just google the best cooking apps for iOS and android and BBC Good Food came out as N°1. That is strange as it's the site that I always google up when searching for a recipe.
I didn't know there's an app... Thanks for the info:flower: - i've installed it now, just hope it will be useful.:)

Not sure what those are. Copymethat formats the recipe from the page you're on and gives you your own personal collection in one place

Yes, this one lets you click it when you're on a page that has a recipe, lets you customize, then saves it in your collection. I guess like a personal pinterest, but I really don't know pinterest. That's always seemed convoluted, or I don't understand