Girl feeds cow from her breast - not funny!

I watched it. it is sort of clickbait but in this context good clickbait. The creator of this YouTube video is promoting veganism. She only has 322 subscribers. Well, now she has 323. and I gave her video a 👍, too.

I watched it. it is sort of clickbait but in this context good clickbait. The creator of this YouTube video is promoting veganism. She only has 322 subscribers. Well, now she has 323. and I gave her video a 👍, too.
Thanks, Lou. I was so confused by the "Not Funny!" comment, yet with the cow costume, I didn't know what to expect and wasn't in the mood if things got "real" LOL). Will check it out now that I know I'm safe ;)

Yes I found that video after watching another one on that channel I thought was good it's about the 88 year old vegan. That is a story that would make anybody want to be vegan just for health reasons alone. The girl that runs that channel is a biologist and we always need more authorities/doctors promoting veganism.

Yes I found that video after watching another one on that channel I thought was good it's about the 88 year old vegan. That is a story that would make anybody want to be vegan just for health reasons alone. The girl that runs that channel is a biologist and we always need more authorities/doctors promoting veganism.

Good pickup. Hopefully, now that we are discussing it she can pick up some more subscribers.

Oh! just checked and she does have more subscribers now. 354 now!

Reactions: Frosty20