GeoGuessr

Spang

Foot Fetisher
Reaction score
I've been playing this a lot lately and I love it, I'm supprisingly good for someone geographically challenged. I can't remember what my highest score is, something over 15000 I think, I had a few really good rounds where I landed in the UK and knew exactly where I was. Europe is so much easier than the rest of the world because the countries are small with different languages.

I just mistook South Africa for Australia. Interestingly they are at the same latitude and are both large grassy continents so it wasnt an entirely stupid guess.

Just mistook Canada for Sweden.

Mistook Russia for the Ukraine.

I dont think I am terrible at this.

I have generated 6192 points but I am getting sore eyes, so I will stop. I really want to go travelling again now.

Got 9800 for last game.

Just saw somewhere and guessed South Australia immediately. Turned out to be South Eastern Australia. Oh well.

I would recognise Australian bush and terrain anywhere.

Must. Close. Addictive. Game.

When you're almost 19,000 km away from the correct location, you get 19 points.

I'm averaging 11,084 points so far. This is fun and addicting.

I'm averaging 11,084 points so far. This is fun and addicting.

I don't see how that is possible, unless you are able to differentiate between near-identical types of environments.

I mean, how much different is an American desert from an Australian desert?

I don't see how that is possible, unless you are able to differentiate between near-identical types of environments.

I mean, how much different is an American desert from an Australian desert?

All of my scores are documented (all but one are linked in my first post). I do explore the areas to get a better idea of where I'm at. The most I've been wrong so far was guessing New Zealand when I was in the UK.