Gary Yourofsky: Banned International Terrorist

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
What would it take to be labeled an International Terrorist? Assassinations? Bombings? How about freeing animals? In this interview, vegan activist Gary Yourofsky talks about his experience being banned from multiple countries and labeled an international terrorist. You’ll want to hear this! For more on criminalizing animal activism: http://bit.ly/heroismorterrorism

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I think it's correct for omni-land to label and treat Yourofsky as a terrorist.

I mean if you had vested interests in keeping the human herd moo-ing in tune as they line up at the milking stalls - would you not find him terrifying?

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan
I think it's correct for omni-land to label and treat Yourofsky as a terrorist.

I mean if you had vested interests in keeping the human herd moo-ing in tune as they line up at the milking stalls - would you not find him terrifying?
that is so very true! good point ;)

Another great interview, what a story.

"When you try to bring peace and justice to the oppressed - you are labeled a terrorist, imprisioned or assissinated. Quite a world we live in."

Another great interview, what a story.

"When you try to bring peace and justice to the oppressed - you are labeled a terrorist, imprisioned or assissinated. Quite a world we live in."

so very, very true. that was one of my favorite lines.

His name is spelled your of sky. I find that quite interesting.
Great interview.

thanks ;) and that's actually how Gary tells people to remember it

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I don't think I could witness what he has witnessed and not want to smash faces.
Amen to that! If I had to deal with the **** that he deals with I would've snapped many more times! And also the weight of these ever trading the press aren't exactly true to what happened. Gary will tell you exactly what happened without any kind of shame. He completely owns his actions- but only those that he actually does.

Reactions: Dedalus
I posted a link to his "best speech ever" according to veggieboards.com.

Here is the link: wedigfood.com

I have read a lot of posts by David Suzuki, an environmentalist in Canada on how hard it is to pass strong laws protecting the environment so I am not surprised how overly harsh the sentence was for Yourofsky.