Game: Find the wikipedia article with the lowest view history

beancounter

The Fire That Burns Within
Reaction score
This morning I checked out a couple of Wikipedia articles I had written to see if anyone was viewing them. The articles were on an obscure group of minerals, so I really didn't expect much activity.

It got me wondering if I could find other articles people had written with a smaller view history than my stuff.

So the game is to find a full article (not a stub) with the lowest view history and post a link to it here.

To find the view history, click "view history" in the upper right corner, then "page view statistics" on the next page. Select the 90 day view, and then post the link here.

I think you'll be surpised at how much activity some obscure topics get.

http://stats.grok.se/en/latest90/Carolingian_dynasty

34,116 views in the past 90 days. This should be an easy one to beat.

Last edited:
so what you want is some obscure subject that has a few fanatics who will write huge pages. There are probably quite a few, but I don't know what they would be.

so what you want is some obscure subject that has a few fanatics who will write huge pages. There are probably quite a few, but I don't know what they would be.

Well it's not hard to find a low page count on a subject that doesn't have a lot of information, as you've demonstrated.
I'm trying to make it somewhat challenging. Or maybe, you're just really good at this. :p