Game: Find the polar bear.

I'd like to try. And I'm with shyvas...there should be a prize! :D
Ok, next chance I get to be on my desktop. :)

The prize is the picture of a polar bear......................it's not my puzzle; the prize would be a coconut if it were my puzzle.

Reactions: KLS52
I was all excited to finish it, but maybe it isn't that great a game....took me back to when I played Abe's World...a bit.

:(

Do we get the coconut for trying ?

Here:

40709058coconut.jpg

When I selected all the text (which was white - same colour as the background) I could see some random passage in which the coordinates were mentioned. Further down on the page I found a world map with a coordinate system. I tried to click around the supposed polar bear coordinates, but nothing happened. At that point I gave up and went back to doing work ...

When I selected all the text (which was white - same colour as the background) I could see some random passage in which the coordinates were mentioned. Further down on the page I found a world map with a coordinate system. I tried to click around the supposed polar bear coordinates, but nothing happened. At that point I gave up and went back to doing work ...

Same.

I want to know what the fourth clue is.....I didn't get one, and had to guess the rest of the secret code...