FYH Vegan Ranch dressing (Follow Your Heart)

sleepydvdr

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I have been waiting for this product to come to a store near me for a while now. I first read about it well over a year ago. I finally ran across it this weekend at a HFS. I have tried a competitor's vegan ranch several years ago and was hugely disappointed. That one was kind of sweet and did not taste very much like the real ranch dressings I used to eat in my more carefree days. I like some of FYH's products, so this one gave me some hope.

I'm very glad to say that FYH's vegan ranch did not disappoint at all. This dressing is very thick, creamy, and bright white (hey, presentation is important, too). It did not resort to using sweeteners or vinegar for flavor, as some others have done. It also was not just vegan mayo with spices. It tasted like ranch dressing. I think it tastes so good, it could fool most everyone into believing it was made with dairy. It definitely wouldn't make someone say "this tastes like some vegan knockoff of ranch dressing". They would happily eat their salad none the wiser.

It is gluten-free, high in omega 3's, non-GMO, kosher, and a rainbow shoots out of the bottle when you twist off the cap. OK, I'm exaggerating about the last one. But the rest is true.

It cost about $5.50 for a 12oz bottle. Compared to similar dressings that usually sell for $3.99 for 8oz, this one is right on par for the money (actually, maybe a bit cheaper). In short, FYH hit a home run with this product. My only regret is that it took so long to hit shelves near me.

Reactions: Amy SF
Tried a store bought vegan ranch before and it wasn't creamy enough, hope this one is
I'd dip some beyond meat buffalo wings in it, if whole foods ever has it again

Reactions: ledboots
Now I want to try it, and I'm a vegetarian, so I've bought regular dairy ranch dressing.