Friends

Veg:)

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
Hi everyone hope everyone is doing well.
I would love to make some new vegan friends as I don't know anyone else that's vegan

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
Hello, New here.
I am a 69 year-old vegan living in the US in Eastern Oregon. This is a cowboy town, not a vegan to be found. I'm starved for vegan interaction.
Please except my apologies if I struggle in to post correctly in the beginning.
I spend the majority of my time remodeling my home. Don't know if it ever needed remodeling but I do love my power tools. I never let the fact that I have no idea what I am doing stand in my way.

I look forward to getting to know you all, learning and sharing.
TamaraB
PS
Please feel free to educate me on the correct ways of posting.

Hello, New here.
I am a 69 year-old vegan living in the US in Eastern Oregon. This is a cowboy town, not a vegan to be found. I'm starved for vegan interaction.
I spend the majority of my time remodeling my home. Don't know if it ever needed remodeling but I do love my power tools. I never let the fact that I have no idea what I am doing stand in my way.

TamaraB
PS
Welcome! We do have an introduction thread but you did just fine posting here.
I’m an old time member and I still have trouble navigating the forum lol.
Oh, and I’m also 69! 😊

Don't tell people you are 69. it makes them giggle.
Tell people you are almost 70

Hi everyone hope everyone is doing well.
I would love to make some new vegan friends as I don't know anyone else that's vegan
Is there a meetup group near you? why not start a group for curious omnivores and vegans in-person? just my two cents.
online friends are not the same support. I am planning to do the same as I settle somewhere in NE florida. Good luck and
welcome, i am a newbie here.

Reactions: Veg:)
Hello, New here.

TamaraB
PS

welcome to the forum!!

lots of interaction available here

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Don't tell people you are 69. it makes them giggle.
Tell people you are almost 70
Thanks to you I have been doing just that all over Facebook on random posts. But I’m already outed out here so I don’t bother. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC