Friday nights

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
It's Friday! Only half a work-day left before this week's work is officially over.

What is your favourite way to spend the evening, this most sacred and longed-after of the week nights?

I finish ( and start) work very early so my week end starts at around lunch time.

I usually do a bit of grocery shopping, come home and take fur baby out for a long walk to the park.

I used to enjoy drinking a cocktail and would always make a special meal which I no longer do.

I usually just chill out at home and putter around and enjoy the the thought of having two days off work.

Reactions: beancounter
I get Fridays & Saturdays off so usually Friday day time is spent doing washing/cleaning etc...then the boyfriend & I will have dinner, maybe go to the cinema & lay in together on Saturday.

Not all Fridays though. Tonight I'm just staying in & chilling as we're going out tomorrow.

Some of my favourite activities include the company of my wife (in conversation / social mode!), watching one of our favourite TV series (The Americans at the moment), enjoying a nice meal, wine & snacks.

Probably sounds pretty boring :)

Reactions: ledboots
Some of my favourite activities include the company of my wife (in conversation / social mode!), watching one of our favourite TV series (The Americans at the moment), enjoying a nice meal, wine & snacks.

Probably sounds pretty boring :)

Sounds perfect to me :)

That's what we like to do too. At the moment we're watching Fargo & House of Cards.

Reactions: ledboots