FREE eBook: Vegan Answers to Common Questions and Objections

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
my free eBook is finally here: are you a non-vegan with questions about veganism? are you a vegan and unsure of how to answer the things people ask you? do you want vegan answers but refuse to read books that don’t have pictures? are you kind of a cheap ***? then do i have the book for you!

BSV you are tireless! I'm onboard for the book!

I watched the 'Veganized' vid too - AWESOME! If you make another one of these and are in Iowa, I volunteer for a role!

Oh - it may just be Gmail, but I didn't get your confirmation email when signing up via the video link. I had to go to your website and fill in the information again there in the header. Just a heads up.

I watched the 'Veganized' vid too - AWESOME! If you make another one of these and are in Iowa, I volunteer for a role!

Oh - it may just be Gmail, but I didn't get your confirmation email when signing up via the video link. I had to go to your website and fill in the information again there in the header. Just a heads up.
you mean the form on the page the video send you to? the forms other than the main one on the top of the page have a bit of a delay- they do send the emails to you- just slower than the top one for some reason!

glad you got it though and thanks for letting me know :)

and i'm actually a bit tired ;)

Haha, I love this video, especially the cheap-*** comment. I laughed out loud at work, and my boss was like, what's so funny!? :D
I will definitely get this book. Thank you, BSV!