Forums: Less = More?

cornsail

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I think with a membership on the low side, less topic divisions might be better and might make this place appear more active (because the boards that remain would presumably have more discussion going on). I think the more members a forum site has the more it makes sense to have additional topic divisions. Just a thought.

The site's only had more than a handful of members for about 3 days, and every sub forum has at least one thread except the US one that was created this afternoon. I don't think it looks empty :)

It did look a bit over-ambitious to begin with, but I think it looks better now with the sudden influx of new members. But the structure is in no way set in stone at this point and I expect it to change lots more. Some forums may be removed or merged, some forums may be added, we shall see.

I think some of the sub-forums have been added at the request of members?

There does seem to be a lot of them, but I'm putting that down to being new here and getting used to the layout. I think posting in the various forums will go up as traffic and membership increases.