Forthcoming book on Climate and Diet

Did you Know that Meat is the 2nd leading cause of global warming?

• Total voters

meat climate

Newcomer
Reaction score
Forthcoming Book - Meat Climate Change: The 2nd Leading Cause of Global Warming, by Dr. Moses Seenarine.

Even if the world went fossil free by 2100, increasing animal consumption will continue to cause catastrophic global warming. To stop global warming and preserve a future for children, we must reduce the burning of fossil fuels, as well as greenhouse gas emissions released from the production and consumption of animal products.

Please visit our website to find out more and like us on social media.
Meat Climate Change.org - Home
Meat Climate Change | Facebook
http://twitter.com/meatclimate

If you would like to review this book, please contact
meatclimatechange@gmail.com

Attachments

• logo400.jpg
    logo400.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 235
Hello Meatclimate,

welcome to the forum.

One question - you mention "meat" climate ... does the analysis also consider other animal products, like eggs and dairy?

Best regards,
Andy

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your question. Yes, for example, trends in consumption of animal carcass, eggs and dairy are discussed in Chapter 9, Over-Consumption Class, Global Trends in Animal Consumption, and elsewhere in the book

Frances Moore Lappe wrote a book on this subject in 1971, Diet for a Small Planet.

perhaps a few more studies have emerged in the five decades since Lappe... and for someone interested in this subject, a 50-year book may be missing a few things, maybe

Reactions: Blobbenstein
I think that the book "Diet for a Small Planet" is still valid, what has changed is that nowadays, hopefully more people see the need to change our lifestyle.

Still nowhere near as many people as required, I am afraid.

Best regards,
Andy

perhaps a few more studies have emerged in the five decades since Lappe... and for someone interested in this subject, a 50-year book may be missing a few things, maybe

That's true. But I think Ms. Lappe deserves credit for her pioneering work.