Survey Fitness for Vegans and Vegetarians

V-Fitness

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hello all, I'm new here but I'm a lifelong vegetarian (not vegan yet). I was thinking of starting a fitness business targeted towards vegans and vegetarians and I was hoping you guys could answer a few questions that would help me.

1) Do you have any fitness goals? Have you ever had a desire to improve your physique? Please state any goals you have or you've thought about in the past. For example; losing weight, putting on muscle, getting stronger, becoming healthier.

2) Regarding those goals, what do you find hard about achieving them? (The more honesty the better my friends)

3) Would you pay someone who could teach you and help you achieve those goals?

4) When you talk to your vegan/vegetarian friends and family about fitness and nutrition, like wanting to get in shape, diet or go gym etc.... what do they say? (The more exact the words the more help it is for me)

I would really appreciate as many users answering these questions as I really want to make a difference in people's lives. Thank you!

Hi,
Here's the answers to your questions:

1) Goals? After no exercise at all for 3o years, to attend the Gym at least 4 X 1 hour sessions per week to complete half Cardio and half weight bearing exercise to improve overall health and fitness. Improve your physique? Not really, content with current physique.

2) What do you find hard about achieving them? The cost of the Gym membership, then the motivation to attend and push through some exercises.

3) Would you pay someone who could teach you and help you achieve those goals? Absolutely not.

4) When you talk to your vegan/vegetarian friends and family about fitness and nutrition, like wanting to get in shape, diet or go gym etc.... what do they say? You're already slim enough.

Take care.

Mark