TV & Film Finding Dory

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
If you are a regular or somewhat regular viewer of Ellen's show then you know that for years now she has been begging Pixar to make a sequel to Finding Nemo. She has also frequently joked around that Dory should be the star of the movie.

Well apparently Pixar has listened! They are not only making a sequel but it will be centered around Dory!! All her pleading for years has finally paid off (guess you can say she "kept on swimming"):p .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/finding-dory-finding-nemo-sequel_n_2999649.html

I wouldn't be surprised if Ellen snuck in a few lines about veganism.

I'm really excited about this!!!
I don't watch Ellen's show, so I was always afraid of her not coming on for a sequel if they made one, because she doesn't voice Dory in Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland, which has always disappointed me and I took it to mean that she was done with Nemo after doing the film.

Reactions: thefadedone
I'm really excited about this!!!
I don't watch Ellen's show, so I was always afraid of her not coming on for a sequel if they made one, because she doesn't voice Dory in Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland, which has always disappointed me and I took it to mean that she was done with Nemo after doing the film.
She has apparently been bugging them for years to do a sequel. :D

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
I wonder how many girls that have been born in the last decade were named Dory because of Finding Nemo. :D

Not sure how many boys were named Nemo, though. :p

I wonder how many girls that have been born in the last decade were named Dory because of Finding Nemo. :D

Not sure how many boys were named Nemo, though. :p

I hope there were at least a couple. There's always Captian Nemo for the more literary to be associated with.

Unfortunately it means 'no one', which is a little harsh to name your kid. :shrug:

According to Wikipedia, Finding Dory is scheduled to be released on November 25, 2015. So we have a bit of a wait. I hope the movie is worth it. o_O