Festive menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

majorbloodnok

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
OK, I know I'm not supposed to talk about a certain upcoming time of year until at least 1st November, but I'd like a bit of time to cogitate.

The simple question, therefore, is what are you planning to serve on or around December 25th? I'm not after suggestions exactly, but will definitely be using any of your replies to help with a bit of inspiration, so feel free to let your imagination run riot.

Reactions: Second Summer
OK, I know I'm not supposed to talk about a certain upcoming time of year until at least 1st November, but I'd like a bit of time to cogitate.

The simple question, therefore, is what are you planning to serve on or around December 25th? I'm not after suggestions exactly, but will definitely be using any of your replies to help with a bit of inspiration, so feel free to let your imagination run riot.

I usually put up a thread in the special occasions section called The Everything Christmas thread after Halloween :)
We try and not have too many duplicate style threads on the forum as it makes it complicated for members to find and read all of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.