Favorite Cake Recipe

Hannah1

I <3 Coconuts!
Reaction score
Do you have a favorite Vegan cake recipe? I found a few online, but most of them either used ingredients I can't get or got bad reviews. I did find a chocolate cake one that tastes sooo good. :) Oh and frosting recipes would be great too!

My favourite vegan cake recipe is a banana and chocolate one from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World (I make it into a big cake though). So flavoursome, moist and scrumptious.

The easiest ever recipe is this one all the ingredients are normal store-cupboard type things, and you really do just chuck it all in a bowl and stick it in the oven. You can make it into cupcakes too.

For frosting I mostly used recipes from vegan cupcakes take over the world, but melting chocolate, melting icecream and mixing them together makes a quick and easy chocolate moose-y type icing. More chocolate = harder set, less chocolate = moose-y-er.

These all look wonderful!! Thanks for all the recipe suggestions, I will have to try them all out. :) So far this thread has given me better recipes than any of the other ones I found.