Faux fur pram liner

NickSantry

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi guys! Wondered if you could help me or have any advice. I live in Spain with my family and it is starting to get increasingly hot for my 7 month old in his pram. I have looked in to a few faux fur pram liners but they don't say wether they regulate temperature like a sheepskin one would. I am obviously NOT getting a sheepskin pram liner instead but did wonder wether the faux versions can cool babies down in the heat as well as keeping them warm in the cold? Thanks for your help!!

Hi guys! Wondered if you could help me or have any advice. I live in Spain with my family and it is starting to get increasingly hot for my 7 month old in his pram. I have looked in to a few faux fur pram liners but they don't say wether they regulate temperature like a sheepskin one would. I am obviously NOT getting a sheepskin pram liner instead but did wonder wether the faux versions can cool babies down in the heat as well as keeping them warm in the cold? Thanks for your help!!
Faux fur will be made of polyester and/or acrylic, and will be warm in winter and summer.

While wool (and therefore sheepskin) is undoubtedly warm in winter and some people swear by its moisture-wicking qualities, I don't know of anyone who chooses to wear wool in hot weather.

Cotton would be your coolest choice. Just make sure the stuffing/batting is 100% cotton also; as I said, polyester/acrylic is hot.

Also, many people with sensitive skin, including many babies, can't tolerate wool next to their skin. I never could. Anything other than 100% cotton next to my skin causes me to break out in heat rashes.

Reactions: FlandersOD