Fantasy

Brian W

Conscientious Christian
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I wrote in another thread about a piece of music I wrote in the 80s and re-recorded many years later. Unfortunately some seemed to have difficulty with the compressed file type so now I have uploaded it without a zip. It is in MP3 format.

It has a long introduction so make yourselves a cup of tea or coffee, sit back and...
...Enjoy!:)

Attachments

• Fantasy.mp3
    6.1 MB · Views: 62
I wrote in another thread about a piece of music I wrote in the 80s and re-recorded many years later. Unfortunately some seemed to have difficulty with the compressed file type so now I have uploaded it without a zip. It is in MP3 format.

It has a long introduction so make yourselves a cup of tea or coffee, sit back and...
I've listened to your song, thanks!:flower: I liked it a lot.:rose:

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W

Loved it! Really like the 'sound'.

Well done playing both guitar and flute, and singing as well!

• Friendly
Hope it's ok to just bump this thread now that we are connected with more people. I just feel like being smug all over again!:p
It won’t play for me. :sniff:

First impression: I am in the desert with Jim Morrison and friends having
a field trip where everyone is on some serious acid.

Second impression: I am in a Forest and quietly and un-disturbingly stumble
across a Forest Elf playing his flute, and all the animals are in
solemn mediation

@3 min: Is this Love and Rockets? :) I really like it. Nice singing.

I agree about the cup of coffee. Maybe some light reefer to go with the
mood as well.

Well done, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I agree about the cup of coffee. Maybe some light reefer to go with the
mood as well.
It's supposed to be cup of tea but in my efforts to avoid sibilance in the microphone, my speech fumbled. To me it sounds like "cup of pee":laughing:

Used to be a Doors fan too but now I prefer the forest elves;)

EDIT: oops sorry I see what you mean about coffee - you were referring to the first post, not the lyrics:blush:

Thanks Brian! It’s very cool. :cool: The beginning sounds a lot like the music in my mindfulness meditation playlist.

• Friendly