Package Exchange Fall Exchange 2013 Photo Thread!!

Tore into my package almost the instant I got back home (after giving kitty a quick snuggle of course) :D

My incredible package was from the awesome Swamp-Dweller! Most of the things were from Florida, and there was also a couple of cranberry goodies from Massachusetts :D It contained two types of tea, two packets of crisps (or chips I suppose, as they are American), a bag of lollipops, some fruit bars, a box of instant quinoa, trail mix, a jar of cranberry spread/jam, a bottle of lotion, a reusable bag, a catnip toy for pixel, and a super cute necklace with a little sting-ray on.

I dived in a little as soon as I took the picture - ate a lollipop (damn those things are tasty, I love strawberry flavoured anything), had a handful of the sweet potato chips (I think they'd be perfect dipped in some tofutti sour cream), and drank a mug of the harvest blend tea (awesome just before bed, especially as it's decaffeinated). I'm also wearing the necklace at the moment, and Pixel has already gotten the catnip toy stuck under the sofa three times.

So a huge thank you to my wonderful fall fairy! I love love love everything I've tried so far (especially the lollipops), and can't wait to try everything else <3

Now let's see everyone else's packages!

ibx668.jpg

28a0scx.jpg

Hihihihihihihiiiiii

I got my package from the always incredible and lovely AeryFairy!

tumblr_mvb3744biQ1r1ua64o1_500.jpg

It contained 2 Harry Potter postcards, some delicious gummy candies, a Hufflepuff pin and what seems to be a handmade bookmark, raspberry jello (jelly) mix (!!!!), potato bears (so yummy), strawberry-vanilla rooibos tea and a piece of gluten-free jerky (which both husband and I were crazzzzzzzy about). All wrapped in pink tissue paper, which just made everything allllll the better.

I LOVE IT I LOVE EVERYTHING IT WAS THE BEST

Thank you < 3 :kitty:

I got my package from sallyomally! :D

Since I'm a little challenged when it comes to uploading pics to my computer, I'll just describe what I've got. She sent me:

pretzels and popcorn
Cracker Jack
chocolate bars
chocolate biscuits
a cashew snack item
chocolate hazelnut tea (I didn't know such a thing existed)
barley soup mix
Chreese sauce mix, Alfredo style
autumn themed kitchen towels and kitchen glove
a pair of adorable owl salt and pepper shakers
and some kitty treats for my furbabies!
All packed into a reusable Halloween bag!

Thank you so much sallyomally, everything looks wonderful! :broccoli::pumpkin::starshower:

Since I'm a little challenged when it comes to uploading pics to my computer, I'll just describe what I've got. She sent me:

pretzels and popcorn
Cracker Jack
chocolate bars
chocolate biscuits
a cashew snack item
barley soup mix

Thank you so much sallyomally, everything looks wonderful! :broccoli::pumpkin::starshower:

My pleasure. Glad everything arrived safe and sound. Hope you enjoy.

Hihihihihihihiiiiii

I got my package from the always incredible and lovely AeryFairy!

It contained 2 Harry Potter postcards, some delicious gummy candies, a Hufflepuff pin and what seems to be a handmade bookmark, raspberry jello (jelly) mix (!!!!), potato bears (so yummy), strawberry-vanilla rooibos tea and a piece of gluten-free jerky (which both husband and I were crazzzzzzzy about). All wrapped in pink tissue paper, which just made everything allllll the better.

I LOVE IT I LOVE EVERYTHING IT WAS THE BEST

Thank you < 3 :kitty:

:D I'm glad it arrived on time! It is indeed a handmade bookmark :3 I was worried I wouldn't get it in the post on time because I was still making it on the morning I posted the package :p

Also, that jerky is the best thing ever. True facts.

Finally had a chance to snap a photo before everything is gone! Sorry it took so long...

My exchange fairy was the wonderful Renee!

IMG_0339.JPG

A cute little haunted house with these tasty Canadian chewy candies inside. Hubby made quick work of those, was able to save one for the photo. They taste a little bit like a chewy Bit O Honey.

An awesome tilted mug for tea, can't wait to try it! I love funky stuff. Think this will be going on my desk at work.

4 different teas, looking forward to sampling these...

Dark chocolate, yum... Hubby and I shared one so far and will have to hide the rest if I want anymore...

Lime agave sticks, have never seen them like this. I love agave nectar. Hubby took one and tried it, said it was yummy.

An adorable card with a maple leaf on the front, sometimes I miss seeing fall colors so was a nice surprise.

And now my 2 favorite items....

Homemade blueberry jam! As you can see the container is empty. We used it this past week and I wanted to lick the jar clean it was so good.

Chili lime pepitas! These are delicious. They start out with a slow burn but finish sweet. Could swear I almost taste cinnamon???? Renee, you need to divulge....

Again thank you so much, loved everything! Hubby says thank you too...

Reactions: hungryraccoon
Tore into my package almost the instant I got back home (after giving kitty a quick snuggle of course) :D

My incredible package was from the awesome Swamp-Dweller! Most of the things were from Florida, and there was also a couple of cranberry goodies from Massachusetts :D It contained two types of tea, two packets of crisps (or chips I suppose, as they are American), a bag of lollipops, some fruit bars, a box of instant quinoa, trail mix, a jar of cranberry spread/jam, a bottle of lotion, a reusable bag, a catnip toy for pixel, and a super cute necklace with a little sting-ray on.

I dived in a little as soon as I took the picture - ate a lollipop (damn those things are tasty, I love strawberry flavoured anything), had a handful of the sweet potato chips (I think they'd be perfect dipped in some tofutti sour cream), and drank a mug of the harvest blend tea (awesome just before bed, especially as it's decaffeinated). I'm also wearing the necklace at the moment, and Pixel has already gotten the catnip toy stuck under the sofa three times.

So a huge thank you to my wonderful fall fairy! I love love love everything I've tried so far (especially the lollipops), and can't wait to try everything else <3

Now let's see everyone else's packages!

ibx668.jpg

28a0scx.jpg

So glad you liked everything! I love the necklace! The little eyes on the front and mouth on the back were too cute to resist. Have to admit I had them make me one too but with a different sea creature and different beads. The folks who run this little place are the nicest people. The woman remembered me even though I haven't been there for months...

Reactions: AeryFairy

pretzels and popcorn
Cracker Jack
chocolate bars
chocolate biscuits
a cashew snack item
barley soup mix

Sounds like you received lots of goodies. Did you like the chocolate tea ?

Finally had a chance to snap a photo before everything is gone! Sorry it took so long...

View attachment 3730

A cute little haunted house with these tasty Canadian chewy candies inside. Hubby made quick work of those, was able to save one for the photo. They taste a little bit like a chewy Bit O Honey.

An awesome tilted mug for tea, can't wait to try it! I love funky stuff. Think this will be going on my desk at work.

Dark chocolate, yum... Hubby and I shared one so far and will have to hide the rest if I want anymore...

Lime agave sticks, have never seen them like this. I love agave nectar. Hubby took one and tried it, said it was yummy.

An adorable card with a maple leaf on the front, sometimes I miss seeing fall colors so was a nice surprise.

Homemade blueberry jam! As you can see the container is empty. We used it this past week and I wanted to lick the jar clean it was so good.

Chili lime pepitas! These are delicious. They start out with a slow burn but finish sweet. Could swear I almost taste cinnamon???? Renee, you need to divulge....

Wow! Nice box of goodies! Jealous of the maple leaf and tea mug.

View attachment 3730

YAY! I'm so glad. The candies are the one thing kids get but never want in their halloween haul, but I love them. They're made from molasses and not a whole lot more.

If there's one thing you can find in Montreal, it's a beautiful autumn season. Maple trees everywhere!

The peptitas definitely had cinnamon. I usually do the whole pumpkin seed with salt and cinnamon, but wanted to do spicy for you. I did the usual spicy contenders and decided they needed a little balance.