Everybody left and I was all alone...

Dropkick

the best half of a great wit
Reaction score
Reminds me of when I used to be a bouncer, a fight would start directly behind me and the person in front of me would say "Shouldn't you do something about that?" and I would reply "About what?"

You used to be a bouncer?

Good to have you here.:)
Thanks,
Yes, over the years I've been asked to be a bouncer in 3 different bars. It was always a part time gig I did in addition to my real job.
Having a fight starting directly behind me while I stood there oblivious is true too (that happened 3 times).

Thanks,
Yes, over the years I've been asked to be a bouncer in 3 different bars. It was always a part time gig I did in addition to my real job.
Having a fight starting directly behind me while I stood there oblivious is true too (that happened 3 times).

It sounds like you were wise not to pursue that career.:D

It sounds like you were wise not to pursue that career.:D
I actually got knocked over when the only (almost) full bar brawl I've ever seen outside of the movies broke out behind me and some of the fighters decided to alert me that there was a problem by running over me.

-It was the local University football front line vs. ?? and I never learned what started it.
I spent most of that brawl grabbing people off of dogpiles and throwing them to our door guards to be expelled. When I was done throwing people out we only had about 15 customers left in the bar that hadn't gotten involved.